2014年2月16日 星期日

Big Data

I am reading a new book, "Big Data" right now. It's my hobby to read new books.
It's a new field in computer industrial.  Google and Amazon using a lot application on the big data. For example, goolge using user's searching terms to forecast the H1N1 distribution, you can reference http://www.google.org/flutrends/ this web site.
My company using this technology in EPI process data analysis. Just beginning in my company. I and my friend try this way about 5 years ago, we just using correction to forecast the wave length and light out put is correlate with what data. But we are not success because all of us are quite from that company, and we just analysis red LED. Because the EPI manager stop we analysis their data, that is their earn salary's way.

Now my company try to do this, I am very happy to see that, we do something difference with other LED company.

God Help us.

The Big Data says that, now we can get the huge data almost the sample size are equal the real users, and the computer technology are improved and have enough capability for analysis these data, and just using corrections are not the root cause.

And I saw these new technology terms such as Hadoop, NoSQL, MapReduce. I am work on it, I will update it if any thing new.

沒有留言:

張貼留言