2014年2月19日 星期三

Introduce a good website to you

I found a web site for download a lot of IT E-Books. Let me share it with you. The address is http://it-ebooks-search.info/ , computer skill will help to to get and analysis the data faster than others. I have learned SQL, Access, Dreamwaver, VB.net and excel VBA in my passed career life. It give me a great help.
If you have interest for program develop or you want to access database through SQL or VBA, you will find suitable books in this website.
Enjoy it. If any shearing welcome.



I suggest you can reference this book. It will teach you how to use SQL language or Excel to analysis or digging some useful data and information.

You can quickly review it once and come back access it when you need these information.

Please take a look if you need these information.

沒有留言:

張貼留言